According to the product type, it can be divided into
- 5052 alloy metal aluminum sheet palte
- 5052 alloy metal aluminum coil
- 5052 alloy metal aluminum tread plate
- 5052 alloy metal aluminum circle
5052 metal aluminum alloy is a common alloy in 5000 series metal aluminum alloy. The 5052 aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion. It is an alloy that contains 0.25 percent chromium and 2.5 percent magnesium. It’s widely used because of its formability and durability. It has high fatigue and medium static strength. It can be used in marine grade environments without worry of corrosion. This metal also has excellent thermal conductivity and low density, which is commonly found with other aluminum alloys. Its fatigue properties and endurance limit are excellent. The endurance limit is 125 MPa in an H34 temper and 115 MPa in an H32 temper.
5052 aluminum alloy is Al-Mg system rustproof aluminum, compared with 3A21, 5052 strength is higher, especially with high fatigue strength; similar to 3A21, high plasticity and corrosion resistance; heat treatment can not be strengthened, good weldability with contact welding and hydrogen atomic welding, argon arc welding has the tendency of crystalline cracking; alloy in the cold hardening and semi-cold hardening state machinability is good, annealed state can be Poor machinability, polishable.
The features of 5052 metal aluminum alloy
- Aluminum alloy with Mg as the main alloying element. The magnesium content is between 3-5%. Also can be called aluminum-magnesium alloy.
- Not heat treated and strengthened.
- Density is small (5052 density is 2.68). The weight of aluminum-magnesium alloy in the same area is lower than other series. The strength is higher than 1 and 3 series, and it is a medium and high strength aluminum alloy with good fatigue and welding performance. High tensile strength and high elongation.
- better resistance to marine atmospheric corrosion.
5052 metal aluminum alloy belongs to hot rolled aluminum sheet series, so it can do deep processing of oxidation.
5052 metal aluminum alloy chemical composition:
5052 metal aluminum alloy property
5052 metal aluminum alloy mechanical properties
- Tensile strengthb(MPa)173~244
- Conditional yield strength∞02(MPa)270
- Density 2.68g/cm3
- Specimen size: all wall thicknesses
Note:Longitudinal mechanical properties of tubes at room temperature
5052 aluminum has great workability and is readily machinable and weldable. Its high fatigue strength and medium static strength, plus excellent corrosion resistance, make it popular for use in marine atmospheres. Like with other aluminum alloys, this grade of aluminum has excellent thermal conductivity. In order to harden this alloy, cold working should be used, since heat working can’t achieve this. It has excellent endurance limits and fatigue properties.
|5052 HO/H111||0.3~0.63mm||173-213||min66||min 15|
|5052/H32 or 5052 H22||0.4~0.63mm||214-262||min159||min 4|
|5052/H34 or 5052 H24||0.4~0.63mm||235-282||min180||min 3|
|5052/H36 or 5052 H26||0.1~0.32mm||256-303||min200||min 2|
|5052/H38 or 5052 H28||0.15~0.32mm||min269||min221||min 2|
The applications of 5052 metal aluminum alloy
5052 aluminum alloy belongs to the Al-Mg system alloy, which is used in a wide range and especially It has good corrosion resistance, excellent weldability, good cold workability and medium strength.
5052 alloy is used to require good formability and corrosion resistance, high fatigue limit, good weldability, medium static load components such as aircraft fuel and have oil material conduit, fuel tanks and a variety of marine and land cloud equipment parts, cold stamping parts, sheet metal work products, street lamp pillars; materials used as rivets or welding rod.
The main alloy element of 5052 metal aluminum alloy is magnesium, which has good forming and processing properties, corrosion resistance, weldability, medium strength, used in the manufacture of aircraft fuel tanks, fuel pipes, and sheet metal parts of transportation vehicles, ships, instruments, street light brackets and rivets, hardware products, electrical housings, etc.
5052 metal aluminum alloy heat treatment specifications
- homogenization annealing heating 440C holding time 12 ~ 14h air cooling.
- rapid annealing: heating 350 ~ 410C insulation time 30 ~ 120min; empty or water cooling
- high-temperature annealing: heating 350 ~ 420 ℃ finished thickness ≥ 6mm or <6mm, insulation time of 2 - 10min or 10 ~ 30mn; air cooling
- low-temperature annealing: heating 250 ~ 300 ° C or 150 ~ 180 ° C; holding time of 1 ~ 2h, air-cooled.
Shipping methods: Express, sea freight, air cargo, land transportation, postal etc
Sample service: we can provide samples, and the samples are free.
Why choose us?
Henan Huawei Aluminum Co., Ltd. is the leader of many aluminum manufactures and suppliers in China. We strictly control the quality and focus on customers. We hope to have in-depth cooperation with you and provide you with high quality aluminium material products custom OEM services. If you want to get the newest and best prices by per kg or per ton standard weight, please contact us.