Aluminum foil is produced by rolling aluminum slabs cast from molten aluminum in a rolling mill to the desired thickness less than 0.2 mm . It provides a complete barrier to light,oxygen, moisture and bacteria. For this reason, foil is used extensively in food packaging and pharmaceutical packaging. It is also used to make aseptic packaging that enables storage of perishable goods without refrigeration.
Aluminium Foil’s Amazing Properties:
- Cost effective
- Barrier to moisture, oxygen and other gases, odours, light, fats and grease
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Non-toxic; inert to most foods, drugs and cosmetics
- Imparts no detectable taste or odour to foodstuffs
- Hygienic: foil is sterilized during annealing and does not harbour or promote bacterial growth
- Non absorptive
- Withstands a wide range of temperatures from deep freeze to the oven
- Excellent thermal properties
- Excellent heat conductivity and heat dissipation
- Good electrical conductivity
- High surface reflectivity
- Good burst and tear strength yet lightweight and durable
- Excellent formability with dead fold properties
- High decorative appeal, excellent surface for printing, coating and laminating
- Compatible with other laminating material
ALUMINUM FOIL PACKING PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1.1 ALLOY AND TEMPER
1.2 SPECIFICATION AND TOLERANCE
|Gaugemm||Widthmm||Gauge Tolerance%||Width Tolerancemm||IDmm||ODmm||CoreMaterial|
1.3 CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
Here the chemical composition covers alloy 8011 or alloy 1235.
|Chemical Composition (max %)||Si||0.50-0.9||(Si+Fe):0.65|
Remark:Foil covered herein is 8011/1235 alloy aluminum master rolls at specified gauges of 0.005-0.050mm nominal thickness.
1.4 MECHANICAL PROPERTIE
Tensile Strength (Mpa) Elongation（δ%）
|Aluminum Foil for Pharmaceutical
|Beer Bottle Wrapping Foil||0.009-0.010||8011-O||80～105||≥2.0|
|Foil for Laminating
with Paper Board
|Hot Seal or Lidding Foil||0.020-0.060||8011-O||70～105||≥4.0|
|Adhesive Tape Foil||0.0065-0.012||1235-O||≥50||≥1.5|
|Household Aluminum Foil||0.010-0.050||8011-O
2.PACKING AND SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS
2.1Quantities – As specified on the purchase order with a tolerance of +/- 10% unless otherwise stated on the order.
2.2Packaging – Foil rolls are to be packed in standard export wooden box,normal handling by common carrier will ensure safe transportation without damage to the foil. This includes wrapping to protect the foil from water stain and corrosion.
2.3Label – Each roll shall be identified with the following:
f)Net weight (kg)
Shipping methods: Express, sea freight, air cargo, land transportation, postal etc
Sample service: we can provide samples, and the samples are free.
Why choose us?
Henan Huawei Aluminum Co., Ltd. is the leader of many aluminum manufactures and suppliers in China. We strictly control the quality and focus on customers. We hope to have in-depth cooperation with you and provide you with high quality aluminium material products custom OEM services. If you want to get the newest and best prices by per kg or per ton standard weight, please contact us.