What is aluminum sheet for building?
The construction aluminum plate is made of a high-quality high-strength aluminum alloy plate. The commonly used aluminum plate thickness is 1.5mm aluminum sheet, 2.0 mm aluminum sheet, 2.5 mm aluminum sheet, 3.0 mm aluminum sheet, the model is 3003, and the state is H24. Its structure is mainly composed of panels, reinforcing ribs, and corner yards. The corner code can be directly bent and stamped from the panel, or it can be formed by riveting the corner code on the small side of the panel. The reinforcing rib is connected with the electric welding screw behind the board (the screw is directly welded on the back of the board), making it a solid whole, which greatly enhances the strength and rigidity of the building aluminum sheet and ensures the flatness in long-term use. and wind and earthquake resistance.
If sound insulation and thermal insulation are required, efficient sound insulation and thermal insulation materials can be installed on the inside of the aluminum plate.
Aluminum sheet for building craft
The surface of the architectural aluminum plate is generally treated with fluorocarbon spraying after pre-treatment such as chroming. Polyvinylidene fluoride resin for fluorocarbon paint topcoats and varnishes, with excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, resistance to acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, excellent cold and heat resistance, and strong ultraviolet radiation, can maintain long-term non-fading, non-pulverizing, long service life.
Aluminum sheet for building features
1. The architectural aluminum plate has the characteristics of lightweight, good rigidity, and high strength.
2. Good weather resistance and good corrosion resistance.
3. The aluminum plate has strong processability and can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc, and spherical surface.
4. The coating is uniform and colorful. Color adjustments can be made as needed.
5. Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain.
6. The installation and construction are convenient and quick. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and the construction site does not need to be cut and only needs to be simply fixed.
7. It can be recycled and reused, which is beneficial to environmental protection. The aluminum plate can be 100% recyclable, and the recycling value is higher.
8. Good fire resistance, can withstand a high temperature of 150 degrees without obvious change.