The specific cleaning steps of aluminum flat sheet is as follows.
- Firstly, rinse the surface of the plate with plenty of water;
- Use a soft cloth soaked with water diluted detergent to gently wipe the surface of the board;
- Then rinse the surface of the board with a lot of water to wash away the dirt;
- Check the surface of the board, and use detergent to focus on cleaning the areas that are not clean;
- Rinse the board with water until all the detergent is washed off.
Note: Do not clean the hot board surface (when the temperature exceeds 40 ° C), because the rapid evaporation of water is harmful to the board surface baking paint!
Special attention should be paid to the use of suitable detergents, a basic principle is: always use neutral detergents! Please do not use strong alkaline detergents such as potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acidic detergents, abrasive detergents or paint dissolving detergents.