Hydrophilic coating aluminum foil is a hydrophilization treatment on the aluminum foil. The surface is applied to a layer of hydrophilic layer by special process, and the condensed water in the hydrophilic aluminum foil will spread quickly. It will not condense into water droplets, increase heat exchange. The area, speed up the cooling heating speed, and effectively avoid the condensate to hinder the airflow and generate noise.
The hydrophilic aluminum foil is the main raw material of the home air conditioner heat exchanger, which has a great impact on the efficiency of the air conditioner. If the raw material of the heat exchanger is a hydrophilic aluminum foil, it can increase the cooling efficiency of 5%, and also has anti-corrosion and mildew function, no odor, not caused water drop accumulation to hinder heat transfer
The hydrophilic foil is the main raw material of the air conditioner heat exchanger. Widely used in household air conditioning, refrigerator, automotive air conditioning and other refrigeration equipment. Compared with ordinary light foils, it has the following advantages:
- Increase anti-corrosion, mildew, no taste function;
- The heat exchanger accumulates the condensed water on the surface to be evenly distributed on the surface, and does not cause aggregation and clogging between the heat exchange plate after forming the water, thereby affecting the heat exchange conditions, thereby increasing 5%;
- Due to the non-beading in the water, the noise generated by the vibration is also reduced;
- It can prevent air-conditioned oxide from blowing into the room to meet environmental requirements;
- The hydrophilic aluminum foil for the air conditioner heat sink should meet the provisions of YS / T95.2 —2001.