What are 5754 aluminum sheet tempers? H111, H114, H22, H24, & H26 are available grades. Strength and hardness are two major differences that are influenced by temper. When comparing H111 and H26, H26 is stronger and harder, having a higher tensile strength of 200 vs. 305 for H111. This means that H26 is more suitable for applications demanding additional strength & impact resistance, whilst H111 is better suited for forming applications.
What makes 5754 aluminum a good choice for maritime use?
This quality is resistant to seawater weathering, guaranteeing that the aluminum will not corrode or deteriorate when exposed to marine environments on a regular basis.
What makes this grade beneficial to the auto industry?
5754 aluminum plate has excellent drawing qualities and is quite strong, and it is easily welded & anodized for a high-quality finish. This grade is ideal for automobile doors, panels, floors, as well as other parts since it is simple to mold and manufacture.
5754 aluminum alloy specification
The wrought aluminum-magnesium 5754 aluminium sheet belongs to the family of wrought aluminum-magnesium alloys. It shares a lot of similarities with the alloys 5154 and 5454. 5754 is the least alloyed (higher aluminum component percent) of the three 5x54 alloys, but only by a minor margin. It's utilized in a lot of the same places. It can be made by rolling, compression, and forging as a worked alloy, but not casting. This can be cold handled to produce stronger outbursts but less ductile.
Al Mg3, 3.3535, & A95754 are some of this compound's other names and designations. The following standards apply to the alloy as well as its various tempers:
1. Standard Specification for Aluminum and Aluminum-Alloy Sheet and Plate (ASTM B 209)
2. Aluminium and aluminum alloys (EN 485-2). There are three types of sheets: sheet, plate, strip, and.
3. Aluminium and aluminum alloys (EN 573-3). The chemical make-up of wrought items, as well as their shape. Chemical composition and product form
4. Aluminium and aluminum alloys are covered by EN 754-2. Rod/bar and tube pulled cold. Mechanical characteristics
5. Wrought Aluminum and Aluminum Alloy Sheets, Plates, and Strips (ISO 6361)