Al-Mg-Mn plate is a kind of roofing and exterior wall material which is quite cost-effective. Aluminum alloy is widely used in the construction industry, and plays an important role in the development of modern architecture in the direction of comfort, lightness, durability, economy and environmental protection.
Aluminum-magnesium-manganese 3004 aluminum plates are widely recognized as the roofing and exterior wall material with a lifetime of more than 50 years for architectural design because of its moderate structural strength, weather resistance, stain resistance and easy bending and welding processing.
The characteristics of Al-Mg-Mn 3004 aluminum sheet plate
1. Good plasticity: the same is because the main material is aluminum, so it is easy to process.
2. Convenient installation: aluminum material can be connected in many ways, such as: welding, gluing and riveting, etc.
3. Environmental protection: this material can be recycled, and can be recycled.
4. Light weight: the density is only 1/3 of steel.
5. High strength: Through special processing and treatment, it can achieve high strength.
6. Corrosion resistance: Because the composition is aluminum, it has excellent rust resistance and can form an oxide layer to prevent oxidation and light corrosion, and is resistant to acid and alkali.