Al-Mg-Mn plate is a kind of roofing and exterior wall material which is quite cost-effective. Aluminum alloy is widely used in the construction industry, and plays an important role in the development of modern architecture in the direction of comfort, leveza, durabilidade, economy and environmental protection.
Aluminum-magnesium-manganese 3004 aluminum plates are widely recognized as the roofing and exterior wall material with a lifetime of more than 50 years for architectural design because of its moderate structural strength, resistência ao clima, stain resistance and easy bending and welding processing.
The characteristics of Al-Mg-Mn 3004 placa de folha de alumínio
1. Boa plasticidade: the same is because the main material is aluminum, so it is easy to process.
2. Convenient installation: aluminum material can be connected in many ways, tal como: Soldagem, gluing and riveting, etc.
3. Proteção Ambiental: this material can be recycled, and can be recycled.
4. Peso leve: the density is only 1/3 of steel.
5. Força elevada: Through special processing and treatment, it can achieve high strength.
6. Resistência à corrosão: Because the composition is aluminum, it has excellent rust resistance and can form an oxide layer to prevent oxidation and light corrosion, and is resistant to acid and alkali.