3003 aluminum alloy is an alloy in the wrought aluminum-manganese family .We called 3000 or 3xxx series aluminum. It can be cold worked (but not, unlike some other types of aluminum alloys, heat-treated) to produce tempers with a higher strength but a lower ductility. Like most other aluminum-manganese alloys.
3003 is a general-purpose alloy with moderate strength, good workability, and good corrosion resistance. It is commonly rolled and extruded, but typically not forged. As a wrought alloy, it is not used in casting. It is also commonly used in sheet metal applications such as gutters, downspouts, roofing, and siding.
Alternate designations include 3.0517 and A93003. 3003 aluminum and its various tempers are covered by the ISO standard 6361 and the ASTM standards B209, B210, B211, B221, B483, B491, and B547
3003 Aluminum production process
- CC mother coil (made by casting rolling)or DC mother coil(made by hot -rolled production)
- Rouging by cold rolling mill
- Finishing rolling by foil mill
- Cleaning and straightening by straightening machine
- Annealing (dangling annealing) to charge the temper
- Packaging (from the inner to the outer:plastic film,fiber carton,wooden pallet with steel strip tied), put the drier into the package to prevent damp by sea.
3003 aluminum was produced with an high standard requirement.Which also have better quality to meet your all kinds of requirement.