Know more about aluminum foil for cable
cable aluminum foil, shield cable aluminum foil: Technical SpecificationsThickness: 0.009-0.03mmWidth: 250-1280mmMaterial (alloy): 8011 Aluminum foil is lighter in weight and more cost-effective than copper. Thicker film substrates provide higher dielectric
Can I use aluminum foil for cable wires?
Cable foil is an aluminum-plastic composite foil formed by using the tightness and shielding of aluminum foil and coating plastic film on one or both sides, which is used as the shield of the cable. The cable foil requires less oil on the surface, no holes, high mechanical properties, low overall quality requirements, but extremely strict length requirements.
Parameters of aluminum foil for cable
- Alloys: 1050, 1060, 1235, 8011 etc
- Tempers: soft O ( HO/H0 )
- Thickness: 0.006-0.04mm
- Width: 250-1280mm
- Processing method: aluminum plastic composite is processed into a narrow strip
- End-use: wrap the weak wire for shielding.
- Aluminum is lighter in weight and more cost-effective than copper.
- Thicker film substrates provide higher dielectric and tensile strength.
- Thicker foil substrates provide higher conductivity and tensile strength, and lower signal attenuation.
Tips: product width size is divided according to customers’ needs.
Cable aluminum foil application:
Mainly used in construction, decoration,packing, printing, cover material, piping, electronics, elements, refrigeration, air condition, automobile, etc.
We possess an advanced composite machine and cutting machine, we can cut aluminum foil mylar to the width of 5mm to 1.5m. The main composite materials are PE, PET, BOPP, etc.