Embossed aluminium plate Detailed Introduction
What is Embossed aluminium plate?
Embossed aluminum plate, also known as aluminum embossed plate, is on the basis of aluminum plate, in the surface of the formation of various patterns of aluminum products, widely used in packaging, construction, curtain wall and other aspects.
What are the common patterns of embossed aluminum sheets?
|Embossed Aluminum Sheet Metal Types|
|Variation orange peel embossed aluminum sheet|
|Hemispherical pattern embossed aluminum plate||Stucco embossed aluminum sheet|
|Water drop pattern aluminum plate|
|Bean pattern board aluminum sheet||Pointer type check aluminum plate|
|Compass aluminum alloy plate||Corrugated embossed
Embossed aluminum sheet metal application
It is widely used in refrigerator, freezer , interior decoration ,roofing,ceiling,wall decoration, household applicances , and other fields.The products have all kinds of thickness,width and specification,which can sufficientlymeet the user’s demand.Used for Insulation works,fridge freezer, cold storage, roofing panels, floor, building, electric, wall, mashine and so on.
Hot Sale embossed aluminum sheet metal
Orange peel grain aluminum plate
The density of pure aluminum is 2.71kg/m3, which is only one-third of that of steel and aluminum-magnesium, and the density of alloy is lower. Therefore, the orange peel pattern aluminum plate of the same weight and thickness is two-thirds more square than steel.
Corrosion resistance embossed aluminum sheet
The surface of the orange peel particle aluminum plate is covered with a dense, hard, colorless and transparent oxide film, which can resist the erosion of wind, food, natural gas, etc. After chemical treatment or anodization, the thickness of the oxide film can be increased. Generally speaking, the thickness of the oxide film is 5-15 microns, which greatly improves the corrosion resistance of the surface of the orange peel aluminum plate, and the porous structure of the anodized film can be used to adsorb dyes and heavy metal ions, and dye it into A variety of pleasing, sun-resistant colors.
Sufficient strength embossed aluminum sheet
Orange peel pattern aluminum sheet is light enough to be used in various container manufacturing, thermal insulation industries, outer packaging, refrigerators and freezers and other industries. The strength or tensile strength of aluminum can be further improved by alloying and annealing, without the brittleness phenomenon.
High recovery rate
A scrap of the orange peel pattern aluminum plate can be directly put into the furnace for use. Compared with smelting aluminum, recycled aluminum can save 95% of energy.
Stucco embossed aluminum sheet
Stucco embossed aluminum sheet is a thin aluminum sheet with a wide range of uses and applications. The embossing process reduces the light reflectivity of the metal.
Our Stucco Embossed Aluminum Sheets are available in an easy-to-clean white primed or silver (polished finish) finish. Either side will work and the pattern will look the same. The white-painted side has minor but consistent defects and no PVC coating. Stucco Embossed Aluminum Sheet is an excellent low-maintenance siding.
At present, in the refrigeration industry, the 3003 series of anti-rust-explosion-proof aluminum coils are widely used; the 1000 series are widely used in pipe insulation and packaging.
Stucco embossed corrugated aluminum sheet is a kind of embossed aluminum made into a corrugated shape to meet the special requirements of roofing and cladding.
How to emboss aluminum sheet
The preparation process of the embossed aluminum plate includes the following steps:
(1) Unwind the smooth aluminum sheet through the unwinder, and the speed of the unwinder is controlled at 4 m/min. The convex and concave patterns of the rollers mesh with each other;
(2) The embossed aluminum material is transported into the oxidizing liquid pool through the transmission positioning roller for anodic oxidation. There are multiple transmission positioning rollers in the oxidation liquid tank, which are used for the transmission of the aluminum material. The length of the oxidation liquid tank is 40 meters. The time is 10 minutes, and the temperature of the oxidizing liquid is 30 °C;
(3) The oxidized aluminum plate is sprayed by the upper and lower spray heads with cleaning solution to clean the front and back of the aluminum plate, and the temperature of the cleaning solution is 22 °C;
(4) The cleaned aluminum sheet is baked in an oven, the temperature of the upper oven is controlled at 98°C, the temperature of the lower oven is controlled at 102°C, and the baking time is 36 seconds;
(5) Enter the longitudinal slitting machine through the conveying roller for longitudinal slitting;
(6) The aluminum sheet after longitudinal slitting enters the flattening machine through the conveying roller for leveling. After leveling, it is conveyed into the cross-cutting machine through the conveying roller. The cross-cutting machine performs cross-cutting according to the length of the aluminum sheet to obtain an embossed aluminum sheet .
The preparation process is firstly embossing the whole roll, and then slitting to make the embossed aluminum plate of the required size. The process is simple, the efficiency is high, and the manufacturing cost is saved. Good corrosion resistance. --HWALU Factory
Embossed aluminum sheet metal specifications
As an aluminum manufacturer serving customers from more than 70 countries, we offer corrugated stucco embossed aluminum sheets with the following specifications:
|Embossed Aluminum Sheet Product Specification|
|Embossed Aluminum Alloy||1060 1100 3003 3004 3102 5005 5052 6061 6063|
|Length||20-30m/roll, or in rolls|
|Surface treatment||Stucco embossing, coating, anodizing|
Embossed aluminum sheet suppliers
As embossed aluminum sheet suppliers and manufacturers, HWALU offers a wide range of stucco aluminum sheets, which are manufactured from qualitative raw materials and available in different designs. Special sizes can be customized according to customer requirements. If you have any questions, please contact us.