Stucco embossed aluminum cladding features
1. low reflectivity: The stucco pattern can reduce sunshine reflection and hide small scratches.
2. Lightweight: Aluminum is about 1/3 weight of iron or steel, making it easier to handle and less expensive to ship.
3. Strong: the tensile strength can be 85-120Mpa, and can satisfy most of insulation jacketing needed.
4. Corrosion-resistant: they do not rust.
5. Easy to fabricate & assemble.
Construction material stucco embossed aluminum foil
- Alloy:1100 or 8011
- Width:1020mm -1300mm
- Thickness:0.03 - 0.20mm
Single or both painting with water-soluble thermosetting acrylic resin painting
Preventing Oxidating Painting / embosses aluminium foil / Splicing Painting with Polyurethane, for insulation board polyurethane PUR and Polyisocyanurate PIR
can be customized.
Orange peel embossed
Application for PU Sandwich Panels aluminium foils:
- Construction material Polyurethane &Phenolic Insulation panels for roof and wall
- PIR Insulation panel
- PUR Insulation panel
- Thermaboard Insulation panel
company brand or logo can be customized printed on the surface.
As a professional Stucco embossed aluminum cladding supplier, we have reliable quality, reasonable prices, and prompt delivery. Common specifications are in stock. Special sizes can be customized according to clients' requests. Please contact us if you have any questions. We will be glad to serve you
Why choose embossed aluminum for cladding?
（1） Embossed to increase its strength, ductility, and lifetime.
（2）Embossed aluminum has better durability and effectively reduces rowing, rubbing, touching damage, and waste.
（3）Embossed aluminum will not cause strong light reflection and can have a good visual effect.
（4）Embossed aluminum protects the aluminum sheet from oxidization,damp proof, and anti-corrosion