Ⅰ: Take you to know the bottle cap aluminum foil
Ⅰ-a: what is Aluminum Foil For Bottle Shrink Cap?
The aluminum foil on the bottle cap is hot stamping material, directly calendered into thin sheets of metallic aluminum. Its hot stamping effect is similar to pure silver foil, so it is also called a fake silver foil. Aluminum foil used in bottle caps has excellent moisture resistance, shading, and high barrier ability. It's clean, evenly colored, with no spots. Safety and health are top priorities.
Because of its safety and hygiene, aluminum foil is used in various bottle caps when the requirements for food-grade aluminum foil are met. Aluminum foil can be used as a raw material for medical caps, beer caps, and yogurt caps.
The performance requirements of bottle cap materials are different, and the aluminum foil alloys used are also different. 8021 aluminum foil is suitable for bottle cap materials that require better drawing performance, while 8011 aluminum foil is commonly used in yogurt bottle caps and other places.
Ⅰ-b: aluminum foil for bottle cap features
- bottle cover with embossed/debossed logo;
- Stock vial aluminum is available
- 20mm vial aluminum cap for pharmaceutical
- custom color and logo are acceptable
- sample free, ex-stock supply
- High-quality appearance, hot foil, embossing with print, silkscreen print
- Multi-color, multi-size
- is easily and economically recycled
- has superior barrier qualities
- has good formability
- Quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001, The basic parameter of consistency and ability to meet even the most complex requirement of the customer
Ⅰ-c: aluminum foil for bottle cap applications
Range from screw caps for whiskey and other beverage bottles to aluminum closures for wine bottles.
Ⅱ: Parameters of bottle cap aluminum foil
Ⅱ-a: chemical composition
- 8011 alloy metal aluminum foil: Si,Cu,Mg,Zn,Mn,Cr,Fe,Ti,Other,Other total,Al
0.50 ~ 0.90,≤ 0.1,≤ 0.05,≤ 0.1,≤ 0.2,≤ 0.05,0.60 ~ 1.0,≤ 0.08,≤ 0.05,≤ 0.15,remainder
- 8021 alloy aluminum foil chemical composition: Si,Cu,Mg,Zn,Mn,Cr,Fe,Ti,Other,Other,total,Al
≤ 0.5-0.9,≤ 0.1,≤ 0.05,≤ 0.1,≤ 0.2,≤ 0.05,≤ 0.6-1.0,≤ 0.08,≤ 0.05,≤ 0.15,remainder
Ⅱ-b: Aluminum foil can be divided into thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil according to the thickness difference.
① Thick foil (" heavy gaugefoil") : 0.1-0.2mm thick foil.
② "Medium Gauge foil" : the foil with thickness of 0.01mm and less than 0.1mm/.
③ Double zero foil (" light Gauge foil "): the so-called double zero foil is the foil with two zeros after the decimal point when its thickness is measured in mm. It is usually the foil with a thickness less than 0.01, that is, the foil with 0.005~0.009mm. Sometimes in foreign countries, the aluminum foil with thickness ≤40ltm is called "light Gauge foil", while the aluminum foil with thickness > 40Btm is collectively called "heavy Gauge foil".
Ⅲ: Processing technology
Ⅲ-a: Aluminum foil can be divided into hard foil, semi-hard foil, and soft foil according to the state.
(1) Hard foil: after rolling without softening treatment (annealing) aluminum foil, without degreasing treatment, the surface is not residual. Therefore, the hard foil needs to be degreased before printing, laminating, and coating, and can be used directly if used for forming.
(2) semi-hard foil: aluminum foil hardness (or strength) between hard foil and soft foil, usually used for forming processing.
Soft foil: aluminum foil softened by full annealing after rolling, soft material, no residual oil on the surface. Most applications, such as packaging, composite, electrical materials, etc., use soft foils.