Ⅰ: overview of Embossed aluminum foil
|Product Name||embossed aluminum foil|
|Surface Treatment||Mill finish/Coated/Printed/Embossed|
|Temper||O, H16,H18, H20,H22, H24, H26, etc|
|Length||to clients’ requirement|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN|
|Packaging||Standard export packing or following customer’s demand|
|Application||Flexible Pack, Food pack, Beverage industry, Construction industry|
Ⅱ: what is Embossed aluminum foil?
Embossed aluminium foil is a product that uses the Embossing equipment to press all kinds of patterns on plain aluminium foil, colored aluminium foil, all mounted aluminum foil and all mounting colored aluminium foil. Through embossing, it can increase the beautiful decorative appearance of the product.
aluminum foil embossing can be carried out separately or processed with dyeing and mounting paper at the same time.
Ⅲ: Production of embossed aluminum foil
Ⅲ-a: Matters needing attention in the production process of embossed aluminum foil
(1)The embossing shaft should be separated before embossing the aluminum foil to avoid damaging the paper roll.
(2) After driving, the embossing roller can be pressurized when it reaches the specified temperature during operation.
(3) During the embossing production process, the tension of the aluminum foil should be controlled appropriately. If the pattern is too large, the pattern will be blurred.
(4) If the embossing roller is stuck with aluminum foil or paper scraps, it should be stopped quickly and brushed off with a copper brush. If the paper roll is stuck with aluminum foil or paper scraps, use steel needles to remove the adhesive along with the pattern.
(5) During the operation of the equipment, the embossing shaft should be separated when the incoming material has any inclusions and joints. Prevent damage to the paper roll surface.
(6) Due to the long working time, the steel roller makes a sound, and the aluminum foil sticks up or waves appear. At this time, the embossing should be stopped and the water mill should be used to cool the roller.
(7) After 150h of embossing production, the mold should be pressed again. Water should be sprayed during the pressing. It must not contain alkali or hot water, which will reduce the service life of the paper roll.
Increasing the surface area with an embossing process can prevent adhered substances from slipping off. This can help extend the protection period and reduce the time and effort required for cleaning and washing.
As a professional manufacturer of embossed aluminum foil, We have reliable quality, reasonable prices, and prompt delivery. Common specifications are in stock. Special sizes can be customized according to clients' requests. Please contact us if you have any questions. We will be glad to serve you
Ⅲ-b: The facility of Embossed Aluminium Foil
1)19 continuous casting lines
2) 6 cold mills
3) 18 aluminum foil mills
4) 40 cutting/slitting/separating lines
5) 3 tension levelers
6) 15 coating lines
7) 10 anodizing lines
8) 3 oil coating lines
9) more than 70 annealing furnaces
10) other types of equipment
Ⅳ:Application of Embossed Aluminium Foil
Embossed aluminum foil is mainly used for tobacco, food, confectionery, medicine, cosmetics, etc packaging, and can also be used for insulation wall materials and roofing materials in the construction industry.