1. slotting: slotting machine or gong machine slotting, should use a semi-circular head type greater than 90 ° milling knife. Under the knife neither too deep to hurt the aluminum plate, nor too shallow to make the folding difficult, should be left with 0.2-0.3MM thick plastic core material together with the aluminum plate bending edge to increase the strength and toughness, otherwise the aluminum plate may break or paint burst when bending edge.
2. arc processing: processing arc should use special bending equipment processing, slowly and forcefully, so that the plate gradually reach the required surface, do not bend once formed.
3. Installation direction: the same color aluminum plate installed in the same plane, the process direction should be consistent, otherwise, may create visual color difference.
4. Use conditions: The interior wall panel should be used indoors, not installed outdoors, to ensure the use of the effect and service life.
5. tear film: should be installed in the aluminum panel within 45 days after the tear off the protective film, otherwise it may occur tear the film difficulties or shift glue phenomenon.
6. Batch: the same type and different batches of plates may have color differences, the sale and use of different batches of plates should increase the procedure of color differences, our company mainly deals with alloy aluminum coil, aluminum pattern plate, etc., no visual color differences before use in the same plane.
7. Handling: The four sides of the plate should be lifted up at the same time, and pushing, pulling and extracting are strictly prohibited to avoid scratching the plate surface.
8. Storage: The alloy plate should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, and placed flat on a flat surface, do not step on it or hit it.
Aluminium alloy coils are in the aluminum plate processing process to add a variety of alloying elements (the main alloying elements are copper, silicon, magnesium, zinc, manganese, secondary alloying elements are nickel, iron, titanium, chromium, lithium, etc.), in order to improve the mechanical properties of aluminum plate and chemical indicators. Alloy aluminum coil has some special properties that pure aluminum does not have, and is widely used in special environments, such as ships, refrigerators, molds, etc.