Aluminum circles are widely used in electronics, daily chemicals, medicine, culture and education, and automotive accessories. Electrical appliances, thermal insulation, machinery manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, military, mold, construction, printing and other industries. Such as kitchen utensils such as non-stick pans, pressure cookers, etc. and hardware supplies such as lampshades, water heater shells, stretch tanks, etc., are one of the most heavily processed products of aluminum alloy plate and strip.
Most of the 1 series, 3 series, 5 series, 6 series, and 8 series.
The status is O, H, etc.
- Wide range of selection on circles‘ size.
- Excellent Surface Quality for lighting reflectors.
- Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality.
- We provide heavy gauge circles with thicknesses up to 5mm diameter up to 1200mm， which would meet all your needs.
- Anodizing Quality and Deep Drawing Quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
- Well-Protected Packing
ways to produce:
1. Blank cutting (cut into squares) 2. Blanking (punching into discs you want)
If it is a roll, add an unwind in front.
Automatic circle blanking production line processing
The main components of the aluminum circle uncoiling and blanking production line are: loading trolley, uncoiling machine, leveling machine, feeder, swing unit, special closed single-point mechanical press, quick die changing device, palletizing unit, scrap shear Cutting, hydraulic system, electrical control system, etc.
Technical characteristics of production line:
1. Fully numerically controlled, the production line should start from the unwinding of the coil, until the entire roll of material is blanked, no manual contact with any materials is needed, no adjustments are needed, and the potential safety hazards of ordinary punches are basically eliminated Hidden product quality.
2. The line can directly use the coil to produce circles without the need for slitting and cross-cutting of the coil, which reduces the production process, reduces the cost of production, and reduces the possibility of damaging the surface of the coil. The disc is guaranteed to be free of oil and scratches.
3. This line makes full use of the width of the coil and uses high-precision servo motor drive system control to minimize the circle spacing and the distance from the circle to the material edge, radically reduce the amount of waste, and make the raw material utilization rate reach 80% the above.
4. Production speed can reach 40-55 tablets per minute, which improves production efficiency.
5. Due to the use of a modular mold design, when converting circle production specifications, the conversion time can be reduced to less than 15 minutes. The diameter of circles that can be produced ranges from 85 mm to 750 mm.
6. Advanced unwinding system, six-level leveling machine, high rigid mechanical press, automatic palletizing system, etc., ensure the high quality of circle products.
Technical parameters of production line:
Coil width (mm): 500-1250, 800-1400, 1000-1600
Roll material thickness (mm): 0.4-3.0, 1.0-6.0
Roll weight (kg): 8000, 10000
Drop diameter (mm): 85-660, 85-750, 100-900
Number of blanking (spm): 40-55
Nominal pressure of press (kN): 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500
aluminium discs circles are widely used in cookware, utensils, pans, pots, pressure cooker,lampshade,lightings and road sign for its excellent deep drawing property. aluminium discs circles can be processed by punching machine and spinning machine in cookware and lampshade processing. The finished products Made by aluminum circles has smooth and bright surface and without burr or flashing. Aluminum circles are the first choice for cookware manufacturer resulting from its stable property and good cost performance. aluminum circle for cookwares, aluminum circle for crafts.
ideal for deep drawing and spinning, Aluminum Circle For Kitchen Ware,
Use: Non-stick pan/pot, cookware, Widly used for cookware, utensil, pots, non-stick pan, deep drawing, best seller in Africa