Ⅰ: 5 bar diamond plate
Ⅰ-a: what is 5 bars aluminum diamond plate?
5 bar aluminum diamond plate is a type of lightweight metal stock with a regular pattern of raised diamonds or lines on one side, with the reverse side being featureless.
During production, the pattern is applied to the plate by forming rolls which are pressed onto the plate with a large force. In doing so, the bottom of the plate remains plain. It is not possible to emboss the aluminium plate subsequently.
Due to the diagonally finned structure, the plate becomes slip-resistant which is why it is also suitable for use outdoors and in wet areas. In addition to the finned structure, there are many other shapes and patterns which provide the same characteristics.
Depending on the type of plate, 1 to 5 bars are arranged next to each other, forming a checked pattern. It is differentiated between 1 bar(diamond), 2 bar, 3-bar, and 5-bar patterns.
Ⅰ-b: Classification of 5 bar tread plate
According to the different patterns of aluminum plate:
- Compass aluminum diamond plate: non-slip aluminum plate, which has the same effect as five bars, but it is not often used.
- Orange peel aluminum checkered plate is divided into: classic orange peel aluminum diamond plate, variant orange peel aluminum diamond plate (also called bug pattern). Its surface shows an orange peel pattern, so it can also be called an orange peel aluminum diamond plate. It is a series of pattern products commonly used in refrigerators, air conditioners and packaging.
- Five bars aluminum diamond plate: Five bars non-slip aluminum plate is also known lancet-shaped diamond plate. It has good anti-slip ability, and is widely used in building (floor) platform design and other aspects. Because the pattern on the surface of the aluminum plate is arranged in parallel with five uneven patterns, and each pattern has an angle of 60-80 degrees with other patterns, this pattern has excellent anti-slip performance. This kind of aluminum plate is usually used in China as a kind of non-slip material, which has a good anti-slip effect and is cheap.
- The lenticular aluminum diamond plate：It is a commonly used style of anti-slip aluminum plate, which has good anti-slip effect. It is mainly used in carriages, platforms, skids in cold storage and workshops, and skids in elevators.
- Aluminum spherical diamond plate: It can also be called aluminum semi-spherical patterned sheet. The surface shows a small spherical pattern, just like small pearls, so this aluminum sheet can become a pearl-shaped aluminum sheet. It mainly used in outer packaging. The appearance is relatively beautiful. Due to the special pattern, the strength of this aluminum plate is much higher than other pattern series.
- Other aluminum diamond plate: wave aluminum diamond plate, water ripple aluminum diamond plate, corrugated aluminum diamond plate (also can be aluminum tile), rattan aluminum diamond plate, three-dimensional triangle aluminum diamond plate, strip aluminum diamond plate, cobblestone aluminum diamond plate, triangle strip aluminum diamond plate, butterfly aluminum diamond plate and so on.
- Diamond-shaped aluminum diamond plate: packaging pipes or outer packaging commonly used.
According to the different aluminum alloy, it can be divided into:
- Aluminum-manganese alloy diamond plate: processed with 3003 as the main raw material. This type of aluminum plate is also called rust-proof aluminum plate. Its strength is slightly higher than that of ordinary aluminum alloy pattern diamond plate. It has certain rust prevention properties, but has hardness and corrosion resistance it can’t reach 5000 series of diamond plates, so this product is applied in non-strict antirust, such as truck models, cold storage floor.
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy diamond plate: It is processed from 5000 series aluminum plates such as 5052 or 5083, which has good corrosion resistance, hardness, and rust resistance. Usually used in special places, such as ships, cabin lights in humid environments, this aluminum plate has high hardness and has a certain load-bearing capacity.
- Ordinary aluminum diamond plate: The aluminum diamond plate processed with 1060 aluminum plate as the base can adapt to the ordinary environment and the price is low. Usually used in cold storage, flooring, and outer packaging.
Ⅰ-c: Applications of aluminum treadplate
The added texture of the 5 bar aluminum diamond plate reduces the risk of slipping
Commonly used in: stairs, walkways, sidewalks and ramps, the interior of ambulances, and on the treads of firetrucks, truck chassis, trailer floors, etc.
5 bar aluminum diamond plate has good corrosion resistance to seawater and marine and industrial environments
Commonly used in humid environments such as air conditioners, refrigerators, and car bottoms
5 bar aluminum diamond plate can also be used decoratively, particularly highly polished aluminum variants.
A. 5 Bar aluminum checker plate sheet coil has good skid resistance. So it is usually used in the loading ramps, trench covers, dock flooring, stair treads and even for the car, truck, ambulance and fire truck.
B. It has a decorative function, so it can be used as decorative wall panels, cabinets, and ceilings.
C. Because of the anti-corrosion, it can be used in the chemical industry, or in the decoration of ship and port facilities.
The 6061-T6 5 Bar aluminum diamond plate has a dull mill finish and is harder and more durable, and the 3003-H14 5 Bar aluminum diamond plate has shiny bright finish, and is softer and more formable. Aluminum diamond plate is commonly seen on fire trucks and truck toolboxes.
5 Bar aluminum diamond plate has very good corrosion resistance to seawater and marine and industrial atmospheres. It also has very good weldability and cold formability. It is a medium to high strength alloy with a strength slightly higher than 5251 and a medium to.
Ⅱ: Specifications of 5 bar aluminium checker plate
Equivalent product name: aluminum checkered plate, aluminium tread plate and aluminium floor plate etc
Alloys of five bar aluminum tread plate
1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1200, 3003, 3005, 3105, 5005, 5052, 5083, 5085, 5086, 5154, 5251, 5454, 5754, 6061, 6063, 6082, 7075, 8011 etc
Temper of five bar aluminum tread plate
Soft HO (h0), H11, H12, H13, H14, H15, H16, H17, H18, H19, H20, H21, H22, H23, H24, H25, H26, H27, H28, H29, H30, H31, H32, H33, H34, H35, H36, H37, H38, H39, H46, H48, H111, H112, H114, H116, H131, H321 etc
T0, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T24, T32, T35, T73, T74, T83, T351, T354, T650, T651, T851 etc
Protective film can be added
Production Line: DC and CC production line
Surface finish: Mill finish, mirror finish, nature finish
|Mill finish Surface||Bright finish Surface|
|Pattern height||Sheet Thickness from 1.0mm to 2.0mm, bar height: 0.50mm||Sheet Thickness from 1.0mm to 2.0mm, bar height: 0.50mm|
|Sheet Thickness from 1.0mm to 2.0mm, bar height: 1.00mm||Sheet Thickness from 1.0mm to 2.0mm, bar height: 1.00mm|
|Sheet Thickness above 2.0mm, bar height: 1.50mm||Sheet Thickness above 2.0mm, bar height: 1.50mm|
|Width (mm)||Maximum 1500mm||Maximum 1650mm|
|Length (mm)||Maximum 6000mm||Maximum 6000mm|
|Paper interleaves||On request for selected||On request for selected|
|Normal size||1200×2400mm, 1219×2458mm, 1219×5048mm||1200×2400mm, 1219×2458mm, 1219×5048mm|
Ⅲ: Diamond plate bar
Ⅲ-1: Diamond plate
Diamond Plate aka tread plate or floor plate is widely used for a variety of structural, architectural and cosmetic applications. A method has been developed to roll metal plates with an upraised "lug" pattern, providing the customer with several choices to best meet the needs of the project, with specific qualities of cleanability, impact resistance, support strength, and corrosion resistance.
Ⅲ-2: Diamond plate bar
Diamond plate has many bars in the Aluminum Plate,
The bars can enhance the support strength of the aluminum plate, which can make it difficult for the aluminum plate to deform.
Ⅲ-3: Types of diamond plate
According to the number of bars can be divided into:
According to the aluminum alloy can be divided into:
According to the size of the aluminum plate, it can be divided into:
Huawei Aluminum Quotation
|Date||LME||LME Weekly Price||2023-04 LME Average||2023-04 SMM Average|
1. Prices are updated at 10:00 am on weekdays.