1. 4X8 aluminum plate hardness. Hardness is one of the references for the quality of aluminum plates, and it is necessary to pay attention. The hardness of the aluminum plate has a direct impact on the chemical composition of the selected alloy, and different states will also be different. From the common aluminum alloy raw materials, 7 series, 2 series, 4 series, 6 series, 5 series, 3 series, 1 series, the hardness decreases in turn.
2. 4X8 aluminum plate strength. The strength of the aluminum sheet affects the subsequent processing. The strength of pure aluminum is lower, but the hardness of the 2 series and 7 series heat-treated aluminum sheets is higher.
3. Corrosion resistance of 4X8 aluminum plate. Corrosion resistance determines the service life of aluminum sheets. Generally speaking, the corrosion resistance of the 1 series pure aluminum is good, the 5 series is good, the 3 series and 6 series are good, and the 2 series and 7 series are weak. The selection principle of corrosion resistance should be determined according to its application.
4. Processing performance of 4X8 aluminum plate: When selecting aluminum plate, various states of strength range must be considered. Usually, high-strength materials are not easy to change shape. Aluminum sheets with good process performance are easy to be formed in aluminum bending, drawing, deep drawing, etc.
5. Weldability of aluminum plates: Most of the selected aluminum plates have good weldability, especially for some 5 series aluminum plates, which are specially designed for welding considerations. Compared with the surface, some 2 series and 7 series aluminum plates are more difficult to develop. by welding.
6. Decorative performance of aluminum plate: Some aluminum plates used in construction-related environments are subjected to anodizing, painting, and other applications on the surface to obtain the corresponding color and surface structure. In general, a good corrosion-resistant material, anodizing, surface properties, and excellent compatibility.