5000 series aluminum sheet provided by Huawei includes 5005, 5052, 5754, 5083 series, etc. The 5052, 5005, 5083 and 5A05 series are representative series.
5000 series Aluminum Sheet Features
- The main ingredient of this series aluminum sheet is magnesium element and the content is between 3% and 5%. It is also called aluminum magnesium alloy.
- With its low density, it features high tensile strength and elongation.
- 5000 series aluminum sheet is a commonly used and mature series in China.
5000 series Aluminum Sheet Specifications
- Sheets thickness: 0.15-2.0mm
- Plate thickness: 2.0mm-250mm
- Temper: Soft and Variety Hard temper (O-H116) (T2-T6)
- Cusotom requirements are acceptable
5000 series Aluminum Sheet Applications
- With the same area of other series, the weight of this aluminum sheet is lighter. As a result, it is used in aviation, such as in the fuel tanks in airplanes.
- It is widely used in conventional industries.
This aluminum sheet can be used in continuously casting and rolling. It can be hot rolled. As a result, it can be used in oxidation and deep processing.
5005 Aluminum Sheet Applications
The main content of 5005 aluminum sheet is Fe， Mg and Si， thus， it has
good weld-ability and resistance to correction （especially when anodized）， which
resulting in suitable for marine applications. 5005 aluminum sheet is also a
non-heat treatable alloy and it can be strengthened （hardened） by cold working.
However， hot working should not normally be necessary. Besides， it scores well
in formability， especially in softer tempers. The machinability of 5005
aluminum sheet is generally fairly poor. 5005-H34 and 5003-H38 can be machined，
but with much more difficult than many other aluminium alloys.
5052 Aluminum Sheet Applications
5052 Aluminum sheet is alloyed with 2.5% magnesium. Tensile strength range
is 31 to 44 KSI. 5052 has excellent workability， weldability and corrosion
resisitance.5052 Aluminum sheet Used for aircraft fuel tanks， storm shutters，
refrigerator liners and panels.
5083 Aluminum Sheet Applications
With excellent corrosion resistance and weldability， together with high strength， 5083 alloy was designed for welded structures requiring maximum joint strength and efficiency. Can be anodized for increased corrosion resistance， but does not lend itself to decorative applications. Not meant to be a machining alloy， but can be machined fairly well with proper preparations. Because of its relatively high magnesium content， the workability rating would only be fair. Non-heat treatable. Typical applications include large marine craft， containers， railroad cars， structurals and elevator cars.
5454 Aluminum Sheet Applications
Excellent corrosion resistance and， unlike the other magnesium alloys，5754 aluminum sheet t maintains that rating when functioning in the150-300 degrees F range where the others would be prone to stress corrosion. Not a decorative alloy but well adapted to the applied finishing processes. High strength， excellent weldability， fair formability， and poor machinability.Non-heat treatable. Typical applications include dump bodies， exhaust stacks， marine components， and chemical handling vessels.
Our Aluminium sheets products list including
- Coil sheet, Mill finish aluminium sheet (MFP)
- Color coated aluminium sheet
- Checkered plate (TLP in nickname of , checker plate, Tread plate, diamond plate, chequer plate)
- Mirror finish aluminium sheet (Mirror reflective aluminium sheet)
- Anodized aluminium sheet (two side anodised, only silver color available.)
- Stucco aluminium sheet (orange skin type, variations stucco type)
- CTP base board
- PS base board
- CC Lids/cap plate