Metal aluminum sheet, which is costly and not tough enough, was not used for construction until the early 20th century = it was mainly used to decorate architectural details, and aluminum began to be used in roofs, waterproof boards, wallboards and spandrels. The first widespread use of aluminum in buildings was that parts of the tower structure and spire were made of aluminum, as well as components such as entrances, elevator doors, decorative panels and more than 6000 window arches.
As a material, aluminum also has an excellent strength to weight ratio, which means that the exterior wall system made of aluminum can be smaller than steel plates. Contemporary aluminum alloys can also support the weight of heavy glass spans to maximize the building's ability to use natural sunlight. The metal and its alloy components are light, durable, corrosion-resistant and can be recycled indefinitely. According to statistics, roughly 75% of all aluminum products are still in use.
Aluminum is a white light metal with rich resources. The global output of aluminum is second only to steel.
In the application field of electronic products, because of its superior thermal and electrical conductivity and excellent anti rust function through aluminum plate oxidation technology, aluminum alloy is widely used in circuit board, thermal conductive board, battery shell, lamp material, copper aluminum composite board, circuit bottom plate, power battery shell, computer motherboard, chassis shell, inner liner, inner partition, plug, socket, wire, cable, etc.
Compared with other materials, aluminum alloy is widely used in electronic products because of its advantages.
1. The density of aluminum is small, which is 2.7g/cm, only 35% of that of steel. It is an excellent lightweight material. The surface of aluminum can naturally form a dense aluminum oxide film, which can avoid further oxidation and has excellent antirust function.
2. Aluminum surface has high gloss, many coloring processes, easy coloring and beautification.
3. Aluminum has excellent light and heat reflection and conduction properties, which can enhance the effect of heating sterilization and low temperature treatment of food cans.
4. The mechanical properties of aluminum can remain unchanged at low temperature, particularly suitable for the packaging of frozen food.
5. The composite film made of aluminum foil is entirely airtight and light tight, which can effectively protect the internal food. Aluminum foil can also enhance the strength of aluminum-plastic composite film.
6. Waste can be recycled, which can not only save energy consumption, but also avoid public hazards caused by waste and meet the requirements of environmental protection.