Reflective aluminum sheet
Reflective aluminum sheet, also known as aluminum bright mirror, Polished mirror sheet, is rolled from high-purity aluminum coil on an advanced rolling line, and the surface is coated with a special coating, which greatly improves durability and is widely used in light reflectors and decorations.
reflective aluminum sheet
Common applications of reflective aluminum sheet
Reflective aluminum sheet is very common in life and industry, such as lighting, reflectors, solar heat reflective materials, interior decoration, wall decoration, home appliance panels, electronic product shells, furniture kitchens, interior and exterior decoration, signs, logos, bags, etc.
Classification of reflective aluminum sheets (according to alloy models)
1050, 1060, 1070, 1085 mirror aluminum plates have high aluminum content and a purity of more than 99%, which belong to pure aluminum plates. 1000 series mirror aluminum plate is relatively simple to make, so the price is cheap. So it is a series of applications in the general industry.
polished aluminum sheet
The main auxiliary alloy of 5000 series reflective aluminum plate is magnesium, and the content is 3%-5%. 5000 series aluminum alloy sheet is a more mature aluminum series with good mirror effect. Therefore, it can also be called mirror alloy aluminum plate or sun reflective aluminum plate. The main brands are 5005 aluminum plate and 5657 aluminum plate. Due to the more expensive price, it is widely used in oil tanks, machinery and other fields.
Reflective aluminum plate features
- Environmentally friendly, transforming interior spaces with brilliance and perspective Optical quality and durability
- Easy to process and install
- Increase the sense of space and enhance the interior
- Coated on high-quality mirror-grade float glass for accurate images
- Available in double coat, waterproof, grey, bronze or grey
- The coating is rigidly combined; the protective layer is indestructible and has good corrosion resistance
Huawei Aluminum Quotation
|Date||LME||LME Weekly Price||2023-04 LME Average||2023-04 SMM Average|
1. Prices are updated at 10:00 am on weekdays.