Ⅰ: standard aluminum sheet thickness
Ⅰ-a: aluminum sheet thickness
Aluminum sheet plate refers to the metal aluminum alloy material with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to less than 500mm, a width of more than 200mm, and a length of less than 16m, which is called aluminum plate or aluminium sheet.
The thickness of standard thickness aluminum plate is between 2mm and 6mm.
Aluminum plate refers to the rectangular plate processed by aluminum ingot rolling, which is divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, medium thickness aluminum plate, pattern aluminum plate.
Ⅰ-b: aluminum sheet thicknesses performance advantage
When purchasing aluminum plates, the properties of this aluminum metal are what we need to know, so the advantages of these aluminum plates listed are what you should know.
1. Corrosion resistance. The aluminum plate can form a dense aluminum oxide film and form a protective effect on the aluminum plate substrate. Therefore, aluminum metal is one of the metals that are not easily corroded.
2. The material is firm. Aluminum metal has good metal properties, and the material is strong and does not easily deform. It is also widely used in some construction and industrial instruments.
3. Lightweight. The density of aluminum is low, the weight of aluminum metal is light, and it is the lightest in the same kind of metal, and has a wide range of applications in vehicles.
4. Wide application. Aluminum sheets are widely used in furniture, manufacturing, household goods, transportation, aerospace, ships, and other industries.
5. Strong processability. The metal melting point of the aluminum plate is low, and it can be processed after being heated. The processing conditions are low, and various forms can be easily forged.
Ⅱ: what thickness does aluminum sheet come in?
Ⅱ-a: Hot selling standard thicknesses
Ⅱ-b: common aluminum sheet thickness
Thin plate: 0.15-1.5 mm
Conventional plate: 1.5-6.0mm
The board: 6.0 to 25.0 mm
Plate: 25-200 - mm
aluminum plate thickness：
Thickness of pattern aluminum plate：
Aluminum coil plate thickness：
The thickness of the above aluminum plate can be determined as the size you need (width * length).
When purchasing and using aluminum sheet metal, the "gauge" can clearly understand the size of a certain type of aluminum sheet. So, what is an aluminum sheet metal gauge? Usually, gauges are used to indicate the thickness of aluminum sheet metal.
For example, a 16 gauge 4x8 aluminum sheet represents an aluminum plate with a length of 47.99 inches, a width of 95.98 inches, and a thickness of 0.0508 inches.
|Standard Grade#||Aluminum sheet||Millimeter(mm)||Stainless||Steel|